IAML Assistant Web Editor
1. Share the workload of the Web Editor in seeking and preparing new content for the website
2. Manage IAML's social media accounts: currently Twitter, Facebook, and Flickr
3. Revise and edit webpages as needed
4. Test website as needed
5. Ensure positive user experience
1. Basic experience in web editing is required
2. Innovative, creative, able to work successfully as part of a small team
3. Familiarity with the activities and structure of IAML
4. Good communication skills, including fluency in English required, with some basic working knowledge of French and German helpful
The Assistant Web Editor is part of the Web Team (Web Editor, Webmaster and Assistant Web Editor). The Assistant Web Editor will assist the Web Editor with the various aspects of our website and is expected to be able to work with minimal supervision. Works with the Publications Committee and Chair, along with the Secretary General, the Treasurer and Board as needed. The IAML website (iaml.info) is a key communications tool for our organization, for both our members and for others accessing IAML information.
Terms: 1 year (including a probation period of 2 months); renewable
Elected / Approved: Job ad; Job interview. Approved by the IAML Board.
Honorarium: € 750.00 annum